Fundamentally Children is marking its fifth anniversary with a birthday competition where one lucky company will win £5,000 worth of services.
The competition is open to businesses of any size and will close at midnight on Tuesday 29 October. Entries can be submitted here, and the winner will be announced on Friday 1 November.
Established in 2014, Fundamentally Children has grown from a start-up encompassing the Good Toy and App Guides and consultancy services, to being a multidisciplinary agency providing brand-building services to businesses in the children’s industries and beyond.
Amanda Gummer, Founder and MD of Fundamentally Children, says: “We’ve had such wonderful support from the children’s industries since I set up the business five years ago, and I can’t think of a better way to pay it back than a competition whereby we support the winning company with £5,000 worth of services to support their business.
“The last five years have seen Fundamentally Children grow and develop and we’ve been lucky enough to work with some fantastic, forward thinking, exciting businesses, which have allowed us to use our expertise to grow our services and help ensure our clients are the best they can be. I’d like to take this opportunity to thank them for their business so far. I’m looking forward to seeing what the next five years brings.”
The prize is redeemable against any of the following services:
- Expert consultancy - child development or industry advice
- Toy, app or other product accreditation / user testing and evaluation
- Experiential marketing - consumer events or retail play days
- Quantitative research, e.g. surveys or focus groups, interviews
- Expert content, e.g. articles and editorial
- Expert media spokesperson - child development
- Brand awareness - social media and digital campaigns
- Seminars and training - child development, play and parenting
- Research - desk or competitor